October 31, 2008

Have a spookylicious Halloween!

How did it get to be October 31st already?!?! Right, that time thingy. It just keeps chugging along.

I'm going to a Halloween costume party tonight for the first time in years, so I'm off to try on my costume. Fingers crossed it's not lame (my costume that is, not the party).

Happy Halloween everyone!

p.s. If you live in Montreal, you might want to watch out for the mummy invasion. Last I heard, they're past the Olympic Stadium now and are headed straight for downtown.

5 comments:

freelancehouse.co.uk said...

Cool Halloweenish post. I like it. I write about different holidays. Essays, reports, reviews and suchlike stuff. But I have to include photos as well, so I'll take it and cite it as yours. Thanks.

ninja said...

SHAREit
UC Browser
MX Player Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

Unknown said...

Halloween two or three years back.. it turned out great! I twisted my hair in ponytails and put a coat holder wire through my meshes to make them stick out and showered my hair red. I purchased a plain blue jean dress and sewed on patches. Make My Essay Online

sara martin said...

Halloween was forever my preferred occasion. Despite everything I spruce up and enrich. Shockingly I do feel it is kicking the bucket, since I'm seeing it bite the dust, here in Illinois at any rate. When I lived with my folks, Movie Dark Knight Leather jacket consistently fewer children went to our house

Andrew said...

Halloween is another way to say "All Hallows Even" which signifies "All Saints Eve". It is the eve before All Saints Day, a Catholic day to respect all the holy people who don't as of now have a dining experience day of their own. Dining Chair Suppliers All Saints Day was initially celebrated on May 13 when Pope Boniface IV rededicated the Pantheon in Rome.