April 24, 2009

Orange you glad?



I'm glad:

* to be celebrating 9 years of coupledom with TB this weekend
* that it's warm enough today to eat ice cream ... outside!
* that my vintage alarm clock arrived in the mail today (it's so cute)
* that next weekend is my annual girls' weekend away
* that the weekend after that I get to learn a whole bunch of new skills during my
wedding photography workshop with Cliff Mautner

I hope that you have things to be glad about too. Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

epe said...

Happy and funny weekend for you too!

Lys said...

gorgeous photos!

maruluarca said...

I am glad to found this beautiful image today. Great work, as usual!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos :-)

Liz Edgar said...

Thank you. You reminded me to stop and smell the "roses." Very pretty pics.

Marie said...

couleurs douces, c'est magnifique.

hmp said...

mm the orange color is so warm, i love it!

Bethelyn K. Photography said...

glad to see your lovely images:)

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

Can't wait to hear about your workshop. Hope your weekend was wonderful!

Poker Betting said...

Infinite topic