October 02, 2009

2010 Calendars - hot off the presses!

I've designed three desk calendars for 2010 and had a blast doing it. We're almost at the sequel year to 2001 A Space Odyssey (probably won't be as good, if the year is anything like the movie). How did that happen!?! They're available in my Etsy shop, where I'm also having a wee 20% off sale on 8x8 and 8x10 prints until this Sunday October 4 at midnight.

The first calendar is called "Eye Poetry" and is full of dreamy photographs.


The second is called "Two if by sea", and includes 12 of my favourite seascapes.


The third is my "Paris is for Lovers" calendar for those who want to be reminded of a past trip or to be inspired to plan one (or just daydream quite frankly).


Here's a sample of the calendar pages (from the Eye Poetry Calendar).


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it always makes me laugh that no matter what alicia bock does, you do the same thing straight after. your etsy shop is a mirror image of hers

Irene said...

That's funny because my calendars appeared in my shop the day before hers did. Oh, and so did my 20% off sale. Hmmmm

Spicy Ginger Muse said...

That was rude. Why does it matter?

Jennifer said...

These calendars are GORGEOUS!! :)

Anonymous said...

those are so lovely Irene! i love love your photography...

Galit said...

So so beautiful!
Your art work is magnificent
made me happy to see you on etsy's first page today!!

Eadaoin said...

hurray this is just what i need to brighten up my desk at work :) i'll be adding one of these to my christmas list!

also, would you mind if i did a little blog post on this? i think they'd make a lovely christmas gift for photography fans. i'll pop in a link to your etsy shop and your blog of course! just thought i'd ask before using any images of them.

Laura said...

wow beautiful calendar!
love your work!!

hmmm said...

so so so beautiful!